Sunday, January 27, 2008

How Some Rich People Died

Shawnee Barton
"How Some Rich People Died"
Bathtub video

Below are excerpts from Shawnee's artist statement and list of her least favorite things.
I am interested in contributing to the depletion of art-world-angst through the creation of humorous, clever, and/or lighthearted work. I like to have fun making art and I want my viewers to have fun experiencing the objects and images I create.

A list of my least favorite things
Tami
Ivory Soap
Black Jelly Beans
Cilantro
Ear aches
Snakes
Shawnee Barton website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Golly (sorry about the strong language), I just discovered your blog while checking out your latest wonderful paintings...and these bathtub videos are pretty irresistible even though I should be working. right. now.